Pizza on a campout? Anything is possible in a Dutch Oven, and this recipe proves it!
Dutch Oven Pizza
30 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
2 boxes pizza mix w/ sauce
1 lb mozzarella cheese
1 lb pepperoni (or your favorite topping)
1. Prepare coals
2. Line Dutch Oven with heavy duty foil
3. Mix pizza dough per instructions on box
4. Spread dough evenly in bottom of Dutch Oven.
5. Layer with sauce, pepperoni & cheese.
6. Cover and bake at 350-400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
• Cut up meat and put in zip lock bags – keep cold
• Cut up onion, leeks and celery and put in zip lock bag – keep cold
• Combine flour, salt, and pepper and put in large zip lock bag
• Combine dry spices and put in zip lock bag
• Put extra flour in a zip lock bag